Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Leftovers

Day 19
Weight: 221.5 lbs.
Food Intake:
  • Breakfast:
    • small cup of banana juice
    • whole wheat bagel with avocado spread
  • Lunch:
    • glass of sweet tea
    • mixed leftovers from the feast and rice
  • Dinner:
    • glass of grape juice
    • mixed leftovers from the feast and rice spiced with horseradish

Had a good bit of indigestion last night which kept me from sleeping as well as I'd have liked. Had some avocado with wheat bread for breakfast.

Today was mostly a left-overs day as far as food was concerned. It seemed they wanted to finish off any food left over from the feast with no waste. I worked with the villagers who made pottery and finally got them to understand that I wanted them to make me some terracotta shingles. I spent most of the day helping them craft the shingles and determining how many we'd need to cover the storage shed.

The evening meal was mostly leftovers mixed with rice, but really spiced up with horseradish (I suppose to cover any bad flavors associated with the leftover food). Time to crawl into the hammock.

No comments: