Saturday, September 29, 2007

No Land in Sight

Day: 2
Weight: 228.5 lbs.
Food Intake: nothing but water

It has been more than 48 hours now since I've had anything to eat. The wind is blowing wildly, but I'm really not sure what direction. I developed a head-ache today, probably due to lack of caffeine which I normally drink all the time, but that has passed. I'm still feeling great. I don't miss food nearly as much as I thought I would. I think I ate more for entertainment than for sustenance. Time to head into my third night at sea. Maybe tomorrow will bring land and the hope of food.

1 comment:

Houser said...

While I agree with your enthusiasm and the idea is great...

I hope you actually eat something soon. Water-only diet is known by many as "Anorexia."

May we only hope that there are grains, fruits and greens on the island.